Monday, November 16, 2015

Homework Nov. 16 - 23, 2015

Monday, 11/16/15:
Decide on Science Fair topic. Decide on a question you want answered via your project.
Write that down to turn in on Tuesday.
(Let me know if you are working alone, with one partner, or a group of two others.
Please tell me the names of people in your group.
If you do not have a partner, but would like one, just let me know so I can pair you with someone with a similar topic.)

Tuesday, 11/17/15:
1. Start research on SF topic. (You are researching information that people already know about your topic. Keep a bibliography of sites, books, and other resources.)
2. Never Ending Water Cycle (Look in gmail unless I handed you a worksheet.)

Wednesday, 11/18/19:
1. Continue research on SF topic.
2. Hydrologic Cycle (Look in gmail unless I handed you a worksheet.)

Thursday, 11/19/15:
1. Continue research on SF topic.
2. Water Conservation (Look in gmail unless I handed you a worksheet.)
3. Parents fill out and return the EDS survey on paper coming home today.

Monday, 11/23/15:
1. Continue research for Science Fair
2. Parents fill out and return the EDS worksheet